Regatta is a strong nautical blue that is summery and chic. This colour is perfect for transitioning from day to night. Stock up on regatta coloured accessories to make this colour a statement of your spring outfit!
Need a new neutral colour for spring? Try Silver Peony – this shade is a pale blush pink that will look gorgeous on warm skin tones. It brings to mind tea parties, lazy afternoons and fresh blossoms…
- Embroidered organza feathered caplet dress by Monique Lhuillier
- Marpoil 120 patent leather sandal by Christian Louboutin (Net-A-Porter)
- Couture gown by Elie Saab (worn by Anna Kendrick at the 2010 Academy Awards)
- ‘Fleurs Couture’ Nappa leather tote by Valentino (Nordstrom)
- L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick in ‘Coquette’ by Lâncome (Myer/Lâncome USA)
- ‘Rosedust’ dress by unknown designer (Modcloth)
Chosen as Pantone’s 2011 Colour of the Year, Honeysuckle is a beautiful dynamic reddish-pink that will warm up your spirits and your wardrobe for the coming season. This colour looks great on any skin tone and can be worn everyday! Scroll down further for some Honeysuckle-flavoured eye candy!
- Rouched leather bag by Z Spoke by Zac Posen (The Outnet)
- Silk Taffeta by FabricsAndTrims (Etsy)
- Vintage 1960s Cocktail Dress by DeLaBelle (Etsy)
- Chloe Evening Dress by Natasha Millani (Natasha Millani)
- Pamela Blouse by Elie Tahari (Nordstrom)
- ‘Clara’ Nail Polish by Bloom Cosmetics (Bloom Cosmetics)
- Blazer by ZARA (ZARA)
Spring is here! Finally, its time to start putting away your thick woollens and your dark colours and start thinking about sundresses, cocktails, and not waking up in the dark anymore.
In order to get your wardrobe ready for the coming season, Pantone brings out their seasonal ‘Color Report’. This is a guide to the hottest colours that designers (Badgley Mischka, Nanette Lepore, Monique Lhuillier to name a few) and stylists (Cate Adair – Desperate Housewives Costume Designer, Ken Downing – Fashion Director Neiman Marcus) have picked as the signature colours of spring.
Here are the colours of the Spring 2011 Colour Report!
You may have heard of the Pantone Matching System, which is used everywhere to standardise colours in printing, clothing, homewares, and even computer software!
Stay tuned for more posts featuring the 10 colours of spring 2011! And happy 1st Day of Spring!