Chosen as Pantone’s 2011 Colour of the Year, Honeysuckle is a beautiful dynamic reddish-pink that will warm up your spirits and your wardrobe for the coming season. This colour looks great on any skin tone and can be worn everyday! Scroll down further for some Honeysuckle-flavoured eye candy!
- Rouched leather bag by Z Spoke by Zac Posen (The Outnet)
- Silk Taffeta by FabricsAndTrims (Etsy)
- Vintage 1960s Cocktail Dress by DeLaBelle (Etsy)
- Chloe Evening Dress by Natasha Millani (Natasha Millani)
- Pamela Blouse by Elie Tahari (Nordstrom)
- ‘Clara’ Nail Polish by Bloom Cosmetics (Bloom Cosmetics)
- Blazer by ZARA (ZARA)